The Word Alive Reveal New Album Recording Specifics, Plus What`s New on Queens of the Stone Age + More
- The Word Alive have offered a as they prep their next studio album. According to the band, Matt Good will produce the set and they've narrowed 50 songs down to 12 that they are focusing on. "Being in The Word Alive in 2017 and beyond will have a renewed excitement and passion that you will all undoubtedly witness and hopefully be a part of as we continue to tour tirelessly playing music we love," say the group.
- It's always great to find new ways to get your name out there, but Queens of the Stone Age may have tapped a new platform. The group have reportedly put their branding on butcher shop paper in several cities and shops around the U.S. See the proof . And also check out their hilarious new spot for a Villains scent .
- Sleeping With Sirens are digging a little deeper into their Gossip album, delivering a new video for the song "Cheers." Watch the nightlife-filled clip and pre-order the disc at .
- The Contortionist have delivered a haunting yet powerful new song and video for "Return to Earth" that stays cohesive with the concept from their previous song "Reimagined." Watch and look for both songs on the band's Clairvoyant album, due Sept. 15 and available to pre-order .
- The ReAktion are building up to their new album Similitude, which is due Oct. 27. The band just released a high energy new track called "Sweetest Friends" which can be heard .
- CyHra, the new group featuring former Amaranthe vocalist Jake E. and ex-In Flames guitarist Jesper Stromblad, will release their Letters to Myself debut disc Oct. 20. Listen to the single "Karma" and pre-order the album .
- MyChildren MyBride are ramping up to a new album. The band just unleashed a brutal new song called "Thorns" that can be heard . The group's Vicious World disc is due Oct. 13 via eOne and can be pre-ordered in and formats.
- Fat Mike's Punk in Drublic Craft Beer & Music Festival has added another date to its run, with fans in Avondale, Ariz. (just outside Phoenix) being able to enjoy the fun on Oct. 21 at the Fear Farm Festival Grounds. NOFX and Bad Religion will headline. Full lineup and ticketing details can be found .
- Warner Bros. Records have launched the "Picture This" 12" vinyl picture disc series. Among the titles offered beginning Sept. 29 in this format include albums from Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, Mastodon, Green Day and Gerard Way. Get more details .
- Madball and Wisdom in Chains have gone in on a "Family Biz" split 7" that will arrive Sept. 25. The split will feature "For the Cause," the title track from Madball's upcoming album, and "Someday" from Wisdom in Chains. For pre-order info, head .
- Kylesa's Laura Pleasants is using the band's hiatus to work with a new band called The Discussion. You can currently stream their five-song European Tour 2017 EP via .
BigMouthFuls 360 What`s New Video